Cat started dancing at her grandmother's dance studio when she was 2 1/2 years old. Taking ballet, tap and acrobatics, she progressed on point by age eight. She was teaching ballet babies when she was 11 and ran the Ruth Wood School of Dance at 16. She was clogging from age 8-18 dancing with her Mom and performed at Church Street Station. Cat performed in the Arabian Knights dinner show in 1997 and worked in entertainment at both Universal and Disney where she performed in their parades and shows.
In 2003, she fell in love with ATS (American Tribal Style). She joined the Blue Caravan Dance Troupe and, a year later, began dancing with Black V, a tribal fusion troupe, performing in both companies for over two years.
Cat can be seen every full moon at Drum circles in Orlando Florida. She is sure to be at Gulf Wars and Pennsic Wars teaching and dancing around the fire with her friends. Nor would she ever miss dancing at all Trimaris events where the drums are being played.
Some highlights from her career:
- Shimmy Mob Orlando team leader for the past five years
- American Tribal Style Sister Studio since 2011
- A Magi BellyDance Temple Certified
- Troupe Leader of Tribal Muses (ATS professional troupe)
- Troupe leader of Gyspy Flare ( Tribal Fusion professional troupe)
- Yoga and Zumba certified